Sunday, September 19, 2010

Riot of Razzleberry

I was so pleased with the music card shown on my last post that I did another one very similar a few days later to use as a Thank You card.  However, looking at that post now makes me realise how poor my photography skills are.  I am trying to take more care with my photos but I have a long way to go because as you will notice I was so anxious to take these in good light that I just plonked them on the carpet !!!  lol  oh well, at least I remembered to take a photo before I gave them away.
Lately my photos are being turned around when I load them here, so I went into GIMP and fiddled a bit (a LOT) and at least I now have them the right way around and a bonus was that I found out how to crop them a bit, but have just realised that the cropped area still appears on the blog as white space, so one step forward and two back.  It looks fine on the preview but not on the blog!

...... this was a birthday acceptance card .....

..this one a Birthday card......

 ... and this one a birthday card for my Mum ....

... and just look at the matching gift wrap which I found in my cupboard after making the card .. how amazing is that?
Hope you liked my first play with Razzleberry.  It is a gorgeous colour.  The stamp was from SU Fifth Avenue set.  The card stock was all SU and the pearls from my stash.
Cheers
Mary

1 comment:

Sue Madex said...

The pearls just set this off beautifully. White looks great on the Rich Razzleberry. The wrapping paper was a good find!