Sunday, May 29, 2011

Some rain must fall

"Into each life some rain must fall,
Some days must be dark and dreary."
............................ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Without further ado I will try to catch up on my paper crafting.

I guess it is paper of a different kind - a "cake" for a baby shower.  Very cute and very easy to construct.

Yes, it is made of disposable nappies - so cute as well as practical.

On St Patrick's Day we had a great celebration for which I made this banner.  As per usual my photography is pretty ordinary (how on earth do you photograph something like this??), but I am sure you will get the general idea.


Will be back later with some more pictures.
Mary

1 comment:

From the Attic said...

Hi Mary, great to see you back. Hope the sun is shining for you at least a little bit. Take care dear friend. Love Chrissie