Saturday, April 6, 2013

Bright birthday

Seize the Birthday have a sketch this week and I am throwing this entry into the mix.
 
Although I love the colours in this Saleabration DSP, they are not the colours I would normally turn to when making cards so you may need your sunglasses to look at this one.

 
Stamps:  Perfect Punches
Card:  Whisper white; Island Indigo
DSP:  SU Sycamore Street
Tools:  Simply scored
 
As I don't posess any large ovals, I made the rosette and pulled it into an oval shape to make it fit the bill.
Mary

3 comments:

Lesley said...

I adore bright and bold colours, your card is festive and fun! Perfect for a birthday card! Love the rosette oval too! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Rose said...

love the bright happy colors and the rosette oval :) So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday.

Kay Miller said...

Oh wow! THis is fun fun! Love that rosette in the middle! Really lovely card!! So happy that you joined us at Seize The Birthday this week! :)