Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Framed bird

Sunny challenges are looking for entries using Framelits this time, so I thought it was time I joined in.
 
While I do love the look of clean and simple cards, I find them much harder to produce and usually go back to my comfort zone and create the layered look - lots and lots of layers - and this one is no exception, in fact I was running out of room for embellishments.
 
Since joining Stampin' Up early last year I have totally ignored the huge stash of papers I had accumulated but this time I needed to use some of them to keep the lilac theme happening.  So, mostly SU, but a few odds and sods.
Mary
Edited to add:  My card was chosen this week - thank you !

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow this is pretty Mary! I love the soft colours and the litle bird :) Welcome to my blog too...hope you find inspiration! :)
Lizy x

Miss Vicky said...

Lovely card Mary. Your colours are very soft! I am loving your flower! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunny Challenges & Creations

Kris McIntosh said...

What a great card. All of your layers and embellishments have come together perfectly. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunny Challenges and Creations.

Sunny Challenges & Creations said...

I am really pleased to let you know that you are our Ray of Sunshine this week. Congratulations. We would love it if you would add our badge to your blog.