Thursday, October 10, 2013

Baby challenge

Yes, most babies are a challenge - a wonderful challenge, of course. 

Having been absent for a couple of weeks spending lots of time with all of my Grandbabies (and my own two babies!!), I am just diving in with a card for Sunny Challenges and Creations.



This is made with the wonderful SU Baby Bundle set which is now retired, but which I will be keeping.  Why are you laughing???  Oh, that's right, I keep all of my stamps! even the ones that have never seen ink.

Cheers
Mary

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card. I love how it opens up to see all the cute baby clothes and bottles.

Christine Blain said...

This is delightful, Mary. I just love the little row of bottles tucked inside the cupboard.

Gwen said...

Mary I absolutely adore this beautiful creation! I love the way the cupboard opens up and see all the little goodies for bubba. Thank you so much for joining us at Sunny Challenges and Creations!

Kris McIntosh said...

What a wonderful card to celebrate a new little someone. I agree with all the comments above, the open cupboard doors provide a lovely surprise. Thanks for playing along at Sunny Challenges and Creations.

Miss Vicky said...

Oh I love surprises Mary & you certainly get one when you open your lovely card. This is perfect for the baby. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunny Challenges & Creations

Sunny Challenges & Creations said...

Congratulations Mary, your lovely card has been selected as our Ray of Sunshine this week at Sunny Challenges & Creations. Please feel free to grab our badge & past to your blog. We hope to see more of your lovely creations in the future

Unknown said...

Aww this is gorgeous Mary! I too keep most of my stamps...when I get attached to them I just can't bear to part with them!
Lizy xx