Monday, January 13, 2014

A little more Christmas

It is always a pleasure to make something special for good friends and the following little parcel was for a friend who went on holidays just prior to Christmas.  Her favourite colour is purple so I am sure she would have liked it.



I did have plans to decorate the Lindt chocolates but ran out of time.  Although on this occasion I have used cards and papers from my stash, the Bon bon is made with the recently introduced SU Envelope Punch Board.  I have had a lot of fun making many different boxes and envelopes with it in the last month or so.

Since I joined SU, I have had lots of new toys to play with and plenty of beautiful products to use as well.  Certainly keeps me out of trouble.

This next card was for a special friend who is a lover of pink and glitter, but I don't think even this was quite enough sparkle for her.

 
So proud of myself here as I actually used one of the beautiful Frosted Finishes Embellishments on this card.  I loved them so much I bought a second pack even though I still had lots left.  I did make two sets of ear-rings from them and they were much admired.
 
I needed to make a gift card for some vouchers which turned out to be quite large and it took me a little while to work out, but I think they looked really great when finished.  Of course being larger than our normal cards, I needed to make special envelopes for them - Envelope Punch Board to the rescue!!
 
 


 
 
I mentioned above that I had made some boxes with my latest toy so thought I would pop in this photo of them.  I cannot claim the credit for their design though, as I saw them on the blog of Sam Donald from Pootles - an amazing box maker.
 
 
Aren't they cute?  most of them only take a six inch square of dsp.
 
Bit of an overload of photos I know, but thanks for staying with me,
Mary
 
 

No comments: