Monday, February 24, 2014

Casing Cecile

Not long ago I was fortunate to find the blog of Cecile Ortiz.  Her work is amazing - unbelievably gorgeous.  One card in particular that I loved was this one and I just had to have a go at making one for myself.

 
Although I love this card and have tried to copy it faithfully, it is not as delicate as Cecile's card.  Her flowers look so real. 
 
 
As I only had a six inch square of the beautiful venetian designer paper, I made my card a little differently, which also allowed room for a message.
 
 
 
Ingredients are all SU:
Stamps:  Simply Sketched; Forever with you; En Francais
Ink:  Soft Suede
Card:  Soft Suede; Very Vanilla
DSP:  Venetian Romance
Other:  Pretty prints Embossing folder; Pearls
 
I think I will be keeping this one. 
 
Do pop over and check out all of Cecile's beautiful creations.
 
Mary 

2 comments:

LEZARDS DE CILOU said...

contente de voir que ma carte vous ai plu
la votre est très réussie
très bonne idée le message caché
bravo

From the Attic said...

Very nice Mary:)