Thursday, September 1, 2016

Snap - you're great!


It's always harder to think of something appropriate for a male birthday.  However, as soon as I saw the camera in the "Pun Intended" stamp set, I knew who I would be using it for.  It took a little longer to work out how to use it, but since I had been trying my hand at ink blending, I decided to go for a sunset background..

I was able to use another of the sentiments from the set on the inside of the card - Hope your Birthday is "picture perfect" !



I resisted the No Bones Stamp set for quite some time, but finally gave in, and I am so glad I did.  There have been some very clever cards made with it.  Some of them add sentiments like "old fossil" and "bag of bones", but you'd have to be on good terms with the recipient to get away with those.  
I went with the safer option on this card which was cased from Bibi Cameron. (sorry I am unable to link at the present).

No comments: